LOW CARB COCONUT BARS

LOW CARB COCONUT BARS - Hello everyone, readers Special Recipe, In the article that you are reading this time with the title LOW CARB COCONUT BARS, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Artikel A, You can use it as a reference for your cooking. Also get more Secret Special Recipes here Click Here.


These bars were inspired by an ice cube tray.  I don’t mean just any ice cube tray.  This tray featured reservoirs shaped to make ice shaped so it would fit in a water or (shudder) soda bottle.  I took one look at the tray and my mind wasn’t on iced drinks.  Yep, my mind was in the food gutter.  I imagined layering delicious things in these trays and making perfect little candy bars.

These bars were inspired by an ice cube tray.  I don’t mean just any ice cube tray.  This tray featured reservoirs shaped to make ice shaped so it would fit in a water or (shudder) soda bottle.  I took one look at the tray and my mind wasn’t on iced drinks.  Yep, my mind was in the food gutter.  I imagined layering delicious things in these trays and making perfect little candy bars.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here