CHEWY KETO CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIES

CHEWY KETO CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIES - Hello everyone, readers Special Recipe, In the article that you are reading this time with the title CHEWY KETO CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIES, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Artikel D, You can use it as a reference for your cooking. Also get more Secret Special Recipes here Click Here.


I originally made keto chocolate-chip cookies a few years back (you can find the recipe here) and those were GREAT. But that recipe was more of a crispier cookie that spread more..I hadn’t quite got the texture right yet and was still playing around with the type and ratio of low-carb flour I used.

I originally made keto chocolate-chip cookies a few years back (you can find the recipe here) and those were GREAT. But that recipe was more of a crispier cookie that spread more..I hadn’t quite got the texture right yet and was still playing around with the type and ratio of low-carb flour I used.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here