BALSAMIC ROASTED MUSHROOMS WITH HERBY KALE MASHED POTATOES

BALSAMIC ROASTED MUSHROOMS WITH HERBY KALE MASHED POTATOES - Hello everyone, readers Special Recipe, In the article that you are reading this time with the title BALSAMIC ROASTED MUSHROOMS WITH HERBY KALE MASHED POTATOES, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Artikel A, You can use it as a reference for your cooking. Also get more Secret Special Recipes here Click Here.


While planning my menu for week 3 of my Vegetarian Challenge, I took inventory of my pantry and noted that I still had about two pounds of potatoes left over from week one that needed to be used ASAP. I decided to make a version of my Fluffy Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes, but modified to use up some of my leftover sour cream. I stirred in some sautéed kale to make the potatoes colcannon-esque, and topped them with some balsamic roasted mushrooms for a “meaty” element to the dish. The results were amazing and this might be my favorite recipe from the challenge thus far!!


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here